Mar 18, 2009

I miss you
I miss the way you used to care for me
I miss your words which had always strengthened me
The days we spent together
The long nights we shared and never passed without us sharing our dreams
I need us
I need your hands to hold me so tight, I need to get my heart feel your heart beats
So I can live again, I need your touch to give that strong feeling again
I need to hear you breathe whisper in my ear ‘I love you’
I want to see that look in your eyes, it gives me warmth
To hold your hand and feel so safe
I need your shoulder to cry on
And your lips to take me out of this world as if I’m breathing you
I want to love you and live you, to always care for you and give you all I’ve got
Never leave me and I’ll stick to you.
I love you like no one ever loved another
And I miss you every day like no one ever missed another.

No comments:

Post a Comment